Ironfiremen.com offers product reviews for anything and everything fire/EMS related. The hands on and full disclosure approach will give your product the exposure it is due. The process is simple…
If I don’t have the capability to review your product, I will find someone who can!
To view completed product reviews click here
Ironfiremen.com reviews Firefighting gear, equipment, clothing, tools, appliances, and many other products. Contact me if you are unsure if your product is right for a review by The Iron Firemen.
- What can be reviewed – I (Ironfiremen.com aka Willie Wines Jr.) am willing to review products related to the Fire and/or EMS service. Other products that may or may not be utilized by Fire and/or EMS professionals may be considered. You may send in products without notification, however to ensure that there aren’t any missed communication please email me if you would like a product review completed (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Readership – The audience (readers of Ironfiremen.com) come from all over the World. The majority of our readers are from the United States. If needed, I can send you a detailed report of our readership utilizing Google analytics. The blog has seen a steady growth of readership since its creation.
- Return Policy – Products sent to me for review will not be returned.
- Timeline – Typically a product review will take 2-4 weeks upon receiving the product. However, I am able to post your review on a specific date if you would like it to coincide with a product launch. To ensure a thorough and complete review please ensure that I receive the product 2-4 weeks in advance of any specific post date. If you do not require a specific post date, I will post your review approximately 2-4 weeks after receiving the product.
- I will post unbiased reviews of products.
- Your product is given free of charge as part of your marketing campaign. I will not pay for products to review*.
- I will not give out a favorable review in exchange for the product.
- I have the right to not publish a review. If this is the case, the company will be notified of reasons why.
- I have the right to not review products that I didn’t specifically request or that do not meet my standards.
- I do not give out personal information to companies requesting reviews other than what is available below:
Comment using Facebook here or comment the old fashioned way below
Powered by Facebook Comments