Partnered with Lt. Rhett Fleitz (FireCritic.com), Captain Wines and Ironfiremen.com offer product reviews for anything and everything Fire/EMS related. The hands on and full disclosure approach will give you and your product the exposure it is due.
All reviews will be published on our site FireProductReview.com (link)
A link to the review will posted on Ironfiremen.com, FireCritic.com as well as our associated Face Book pages and other social media outlets (contact us for up to date details on site traffic, impressions etc).
Not only do we review your product, our site also allows our viewers to rate (score) the product as well.
FireProductReview.com is the #1 spot for firefighting product reviews!
Getting “reviewed” is easy!
- Email us using our contact form
- We will get back to you in regards to your potential review.
- Once we touch base, mail your product to us (we will provide our address and our sizes if necessary).
- Sit back and wait on our review.
- Then watch as we share the review on our site, our blogs, and our social networks.
Our review process typically takes 4-6 weeks to complete depending on the product. Some products require more time to get a full assessment.
We do not “test” the equipment, we simply review it. We will not intentionally break equipment (or try to break), overuse products, or cause unusual wear and tear on products.
Comment using Facebook here or comment the old fashioned way below
Powered by Facebook Comments